National Corporate Teams
Join us as a National Corporate Team and you can support multiple teams across the country for one or more American Lung Association signature events. You’ll also receive greater benefits for your enhanced commitment.
As a National Corporate Team, you will:
- Bring company employees together in support of a common goal: community involvement and fundraising to support research, advocacy and patient programming for all those affected by lung disease.
- Help build and boost camaraderie with your employees as you partake in a shared activity.
- Help engage employees, at all physical fitness levels, through a fun and meaningful activity together.
- Provide a meaningful corporate social responsibility activity as participants collectively raise donations on behalf of your National Corporate Team for the American Lung Association.
- Have local support provided by the American Lung Association to help you in your National Corporate Team participation.
- Have access to easy to use fundraising and recruitment materials as well as contact with an event manager.
- Be recognized as a National Corporate Team for helping to raise the critical funds needed to fight lung disease as well as supporting those who need it the most.
In UnitedHealth Group's 2013 Health and Volunteering Study, "64 percent of employees who currently volunteer said that volunteering with work colleagues strengthened their relationships."
Contact Rachel Daigler for more information on National Corporate Teams.