Event Weekend Details
Friday, September 22
- 4-6 p.m. - Optional Early Check-In at Camp Burgess
- Perfect for riders and volunteers staying nearby the night before the ride! Get your event t-shirt, turn in donations, complete your COVID-19 testing requirements listed below and be ready to ride first thing on Saturday.
Saturday, September 23
- 7-8 a.m. - Trekker Check-In at Camp Burgess*
- 7-8:30 a.m. - Light Breakfast & Refreshments Available
- 8-8:30 a.m. - Announcements/Head to Start Line
- 8:30 a.m. - Ride Starts (View Routes)
After the ride:
- 12-4:00 p.m. - Trek Tent City & Food Truck
- Food and drink information coming soon!
- Check back soon for the food truck menu!
- Teams that raise $3,000 or more by September 14 will have a dedicated 10’x10’ tent with a table and team sign to set up shop, relax with a beer, and compete for our Most Spirited Team award by decorating their tent with some extra flair.
- Visit our Trek Tent City page to learn more about what makes it such a special part of the weekend!
- 4-4:30 p.m. - Spirit of the Trek Mission Program
- 4:30-5:30 - Break Before Dinner
- 5:30-7:30 p.m. - Lobster Dinner in Dining Hall (other food options available)
- 7:30 p.m. - “Drive-In” Movie Night
- Continuing with our movie theme, join us outside for a drive-in style movie night (weather permitting) complete with classic theater snacks and movie trivia!
You’ve completed Day One! Spend the rest of the night with fellow riders and relax by the camp fire. Please wait until after dinner to start your camp fires to accommodate our immunocompromised participants and volunteers joining us during the day.
Sunday, September 24 (Two-Day Riders Only)
- 6-7:45 a.m. - Breakfast in Dining Hall
- 7:30-8 a.m. - Announcements/Head to Start Line
- 8 a.m. - Ride Starts (View Routes)
- 10:30-2 p.m. - Lunch (Baked Potato Bar) in Dining Hall