Jump to Section:
The Cycle For Air is one of the American Lung Association’s signature fundraising events. Your participation will raise the funds necessary to help provide life-saving lung health education, research and advocacy efforts.
Please visit our route information page for up-to-date info on all four available routes.
You can register online by choosing Register and specifying your participation type. Then follow the prompts to complete your registration. Please feel free to reach out to event manager Brooke Wilzen with any questions.
Yes, there is a minimum fundraising requirement of $200 per person. Participants have until event day to meet their minimum fundraising requirement of $200 per person. Participants who have not met their fundraising requirement on event day will need to pay the outstanding amount in order to participate in the ride.
No, the registration fee does not apply towards the fundraising minimum. Please contact Brooke Wilzen if you would like to brainstorm fundraising ideas.
Donations can be sent to the American Lung Association office:
Reach The Beach Washington
c/o American Lung Association in WA
5601 6th Ave S #460
Seattle, WA 98108
If you are part of a team, please be sure to include your name and team name.
A matching gift is where a company matches an employee's contribution to a charitable organization, like the American Lung Association. Make your donations go even further with a matching gift today!
Use our company search tool below to see if your company offers a matching gift program, as well as find information on how to get started.
If your company is not listed, contact your Human Resource department for more information because some companies without a formal program may still match your gift.
Thanks to the generous support of people like you, the American Lung Association saves lives by fighting for healthy lungs and healthy air. Today, our fight is more important than ever, and 90 cents of every dollar raised by our organization goes directly to education, research and advocacy.
A team captain gathers together friends, family and co-workers. Each team captain helps guide their team members, from online registration, to setting and achieving their fundraising goal, to seeing them through to the finish line. Being a team captain is a fun and rewarding experience. Are you ready to make Every Mile Count? Register as a team captain today.
- Ideally, a team consists of a captain and a three or more additional team members.
- Teams can be classified as Corporate (meaning that they are representing a company or organization), Community, or Friends and Family.
No, the registration fees and fundraising minimum are per individual. There are no additional fees for creating a team.
- Teams provide a way for groups to get involved with the American Lung Association to raise funds and awareness of healthy lungs and air.
- Teams allow organizations to show their philanthropic spirit.
- A team provides great motivation to reach a personal fitness goal while enjoying time with others.
Yes! We have several tools available to help team captains: from creating a team page, to helping additional team members register to join the event, and to ensuring your team fundraising goal is met.
- Mobile App: Download our mobile apps for Apple and Android devices to fundraise and communicate with your teammates on-the-go!
- Emails:We'll help you through the process of being a team captain by providing you with email templates that are tailored to help you with recruitment and fundraising.
- Internal kick-offs and informational meetings: We're happy to work with you to have a memorable team kick-off to get your team all fired up!
Our local staff members are here to support you and your team with any questions. We are here to help you be successful in your fundraising efforts and to have FUN!
If you have other questions, please contact our Special Events staff.