May 6, 20238:00 AM
Coors FieldDenver, CO view on map
Together We've Raised…
- Doug Genzer - $1,000.00
- Merle Chambers - $500.00
- Nancy Virostek - $360.00
- Joseph Wakefield - $355.23
- DeAndre Jordan - $250.00
- Roseann Rook - $250.00
- Amanda D'Ambrosia - $230.00
- Su-Lai Hamilton - $210.00
- Brad Turpin - $195.00
- Pamela Gordon - $185.00
- ANTHEM BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD - $1,220.00
- Stepping Up - $1,000.00
- Level 3 Fitness - $750.00
- Johnson & Johnson - Colorado - $620.00
- South Boulder Stair Busters - $505.23
- CPC - $500.00
- Team Blaze - $385.00
- Hord Coplan Macht - $330.00
- Ron Worley & Erin Brady - Real Estate Agents - $300.00
- Climb for Sue/CanSAR - $300.00
Why We Need You in the Fight
In March of 2020, the American Lung Association launched a $25 million initiative to end COVID-19 and defend against future respiratory virus pandemics. At the same time, we're continuing our advocacy work to support clean air and redoubling our long-term commitments to lifesaving research.
Over the last 12 years, the Climbers have raised more than $71 million to support the mission of the American Lung Association.
Join us. Because Every Step Counts and every step makes a difference.
National Climb Partner for Healthy Air
National Corporate Team Partner
Join the Fight For Air Climb and raise funds to support the mission of the American Lung Association.
Support the fundraising efforts of someone participating in this event.
Make a donation by searching for a event participant using all or part of their first, last, team, or company name.