Ready to Get Virtual
Through this virtual event, you can stay active (practicing safe social distancing) while supporting the work of the American Lung Association and raising critical funds. Same important mission, just a different place to show your support.
- Now more than ever the American Lung Association needs your support! The Lung Association just launched the COVID-19 Action Initiative, a comprehensive $25M initiative to end COVID-19, fund research and defend against future respiratory virus pandemics.
- Our socially distanced packet pick-up takes place Thursday, November 12 at the Lung Association office (44-A Markfield Dr.) from 9am-4pm. Please email us at CharlestonEvents@Lung.org with the time you will be arriving, and your items will be waiting outside the door.
- When you make a self-donation of $33 or more, you will receive an official American Lung Association Sports Scarf and participants who raise $100 or more will receive a LUNG FORCE Leader Long Sleeve T-Shirt.
- Join us Saturday morning from 9:00-9:30 am for our Virtual Opening Ceremony! Click here for the link.
- After the Opening Ceremony, walk, run, or bike your 5K! Please wear your LUNG FORCE t-shirts and turquoise and tag us in photos! You may also email your photos to CharlestonEvents@Lung.org.