Welcome to LUNG FORCE Walk - Denver
Join us as we walk together to raise awareness and funds to defeat lung cancer and raise our voices for lung health. Together, we are a FORCE to be reckoned with! We encourage you to form a team, register as an individual or participate virtually.
Why Do We Walk?
- Lung cancer is the #1 cancer killer of women.
- Anyone can get it – if you have lungs, you can get lung cancer, and it's on the rise in women.
- More than 32 million Americans suffer from asthma, COPD (which includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis), and other lung diseases.
Schedule of events:
- 8:00 AM | Registration begins
- 8:50 AM | Pre Walk Stretching led by Level 3 Fitness/Program begins
- 9:30 AM | Walk begins
- 10:00 AM | Post-walk activities and events begin
By joining our LUNG FORCE Walk and raising funds, you can help make a difference in lives that desperately need it. Now is the time to raise our voices against lung cancer—and for lung health.
Register today and make a self-donation of $33 or more to receive a LUNG FORCE gift!
Join us for the LUNG FORCE Walk - Denver on June 2, 2018 at 9:00 AM .
Denver Botanic Gardens-Chatfield Farms
8500 W Deer Creek Canyon Rd
Littleton, CO 80128
Please note that dogs are NOT allowed at the Denver Botanic Gardens. Please leave your furry friend at home.