Day of Event Details
New this year, all participants who finish the 5 mile or 1 mile run will receive a medal. To receive a Radnor Run event t-shirt, you must raise $100.
Race Day Parking
Participant Parking is at Radnor Financial Center, located at 150 N. Radnor Chester Rd. Shuttle buses will run every few minutes throughout the morning. Park and Ride! No participant parking allowed at Township Building due to limited space. Last shuttle to get you to start line in time departs at 7:35 AM.
Event Day Schedule
- 6:00 AM Shuttle buses start from Radnor Financial Center parking lot to Township Building>
- 6:30 AM Race Day Registration opens at Radnor Township Building
- 7:00 AM Start Line festivities/Sponsor & Vendor tables are open
- 7:35 AM Last Shuttle departs parking lot for Start Line
- 7:55 AM Race Day Registration closes
- 8:00 AM 1-Mile Timed Run
- 8:25 AM 5-Mile Race Start
- 8:30 AM 2-Mile Trail Walk Start
Awards Ceremony to commence at the conclusion of the 5-Mile Race.
- Jody's Cup will be awarded to the best overall female finisher, honoring the spirit of Radnor Township resident Jody Lynn Sack.
- Emlen Tunnell Trophy will be given to the fastest male runner. Emlen Tunnell graduated from Radnor High School in 1942. He was a defensive back for the NY Giants in 1956 and Green Bay Packers in 1961 which earned him NFL championships. He was the first African American and first defensive player entered into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1967. Tunnel also served in the US Coast Guard during World War II and earned its highest honor, the Silver Lifesaving Medal, as well as the Combat Action Ribbon.
- First, second and third place frontrunners of the 5-mile run in each age division (14 and under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70 and over) will receive medals.
- Medals will be presented to the overall male and overall female for the 1-Mile timed run.
- Team Competition: A team is made up of three or more runners. Team rankings for 5-mile race are scored using the top 3 fastest runner times. Awards will be presented to 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place teams. Make it fun: create team t-shirts! Make it count: run or walk in honor/memory of someone affected by lung disease.
- Top School Trophy will be presented to the school who brings out the most participants (5 mile, 1-Mile 2-Mile Trail Walk) and volunteers.
- Fitness Center Challenge Traveling Trophy will be presented to the fitness center who brings out the most participants (5 mile, 1-Mile 2-Mile Trail Walk) and volunteers.
- Corporate Gym Challenge Traveling Trophy will be presented to the company gym who brings out the most participants (5 mile, 1-Mile 2-Mile Trail Walk) and volunteers.
- Top Fundraising Team will be presented with a plaque.