Climb Your Way
It's Your Climb. Your Location. On Your Schedule.
Looking for a different type of challenge?
Climb Your Way is the perfect adventure for climbers not able to participate in person. Choose a personal challenge for you and your team or for a solo Climb, whether that be climbing the stairs in your house, running outside in a nearby park, or hiking your favorite trail. It's jumping rope or jumping jacks. It’s your challenge, your way.
As a Climb Your Way participant, you and your team are an important part of the Fight For Air Climb. No matter when, how or where you participate, you will be active alongside a large community helping those fighting for every breath. Join the Fight For Air Climb for the challenge and for a world free of COVID-19 and lung disease.
Tools to help you complete your Climb:
How you complete your Climb Your Way challenge is up to you, but we have some tools and tips to help!
Free Climb App: Activity-Tracking Feature
The free Climb app is here. This year, you can track activity and steps, in addition to fundraising and connecting with friends and family about the Climb. Available for Apple and Android.
Climb Your Way Activation Week
Download the Climb Your Way Activation Week Guide to view all these great activities!
MONDAY: Motivate the Masses
- Share your personal donation link with your network via email, text message, or social media post. Ask 10 friends to donate $10. You can even use the Climb App!
- Make a self pledge of $35 or more and you will receive a special American Lung Association Luggage Tag. Your connections are more likely to donate when they see that you have also given a personal gift.
TUESDAY: Tell Your Story
- Update your Personal Page through the participant center and tell Why You Climb.
- Post a selfie in your best climb gear using #fightforairclimb #climbyourway and share with your followers what lung health means to you.
WEDNESDAY: Enjoy a Laugh
- Follow us on Tik Tok @americanlungassociation.
- Create a funny video and use the hashtag #laughing4lungs.
FRIDAY: Give Thanks
- Thank everyone who has donated to your fundraising efforts so far.
- Thank a healthcare worker who has gone above and beyond while helping those with respiratory illnesses.
SATURDAY: Break a Sweat
- Record 34 minutes of activity in recognition of the nearly 34 million people affected by lung disease. You can do anything from walking, running, biking, climbing, yoga, jumping jacks, and more!
- Track your 34 minutes of activity on the Climb App. Available for iPhone/iPad | Android.