Fundraising Tips & Incentives
With nearly 37 million people affected by lung disease in the US, each and every dollar raised will support lung disease research, educational programs and advocacy efforts. We need your help today to ensure there is a future free of lung disease with healthy air to breathe!
Make a Self-Donation
All individuals who make a self-donation of $42 or more will receive this year’s official Corporate Cup T-Shirt
Want to know how to get the most out of your online fundraising efforts? Follow these steps to success:
- Make a Donation and Ask Friends & Family to Match It: When you make a personal donation, any amount you're comfortable with, you are demonstrating your commitment to the cause and it will encourage others to donate with confidence.
- Make it Personal: If you have a personal reason for participating, share your story on your personal page and share it with prospective donors like your friends, family, and co-workers.
- Get Social: Facebook Fundraiser is a great way to let everyone know about your participation in the Corporate Cup. Be sure to login to your participant center to get started. Also, check out our How To Create A Facebook Fundraiser guide to start you on your way!
- Download the App: Available for Apple and Android devices, the Corporate Cup app is an easy way to update your personal page, send pre-crafted donation requests, check your fundraising progress, and track your steps all from the palm of your hand.
- Use our Fundraising Tools: If you're stuck or need some Climb materials, help is just a click or phone call away. Go to your Participant Center or contact your events staff.
- Employer Matched Gifts: Many companies will offer to match an employee's contribution to a charitable organization. For questions regarding your company’s matching gift programs, please contact your employer’s HR department or community giving department. You can also use our company search tool below to see if your employer offers a matching gift program, as well as find information on how to get started.
Use our company search tool above to see if your company offers a matching gift program, as well as find information on how to get started. Some companies without a formal program may still match your gift, if you ask your Human Resources department.
Don’t stop till you hit the top!
Top fundraising participants and teams are recognized through our Lung Champion fundraising program. The Lung Champion program recognizes individual runners who have raised $500 or more.
All participants will receive the official 2023 event medal upon completion of any Corporate Cup race course. Go above and beyond and you will be rewarded for your fundraising accomplishments! People who raise $175 or more will be rewarded with an additional fundraising incentive as a thank you for your hard work. View our flyer to learn what incentives you may be eligible for!
We recognize that some of you may prefer to forgo your prize to ensure all of your donations go to support research, education and advocacy efforts. In that case, you can decline your incentive post-event.
Corporate Cup T-Shirt
Want to show off your Corporate Cup accomplishment? Those who fundraise or make a self-donation of $42 or more will receive the official 42nd Anniversary Corporate Cup T-Shirt! This $42 gift represents the 42 years we've been in the Omaha community supporting nearly 300,000 Nebraskans living with lung disease such as Lung Cancer, Asthma, and COPD.
Sport your swag with pride! And don’t forget, individuals who self-donate raise twice as much as individuals who don't.
Corporate Cup "Cups"
All participants who raise $100 or more, will receive the 42nd Annual Corporate Cup technical tee AND the official 42nd Annual Corporate "Cup"! T-shirts and cups will be available for pick up at Packet Pick-Up.
Please note that participants who do not raise $100 will not receive an event shirt or the Corporate Cup “cup.”