What is Trek Tent City?
Trek Tent City is the heart of the excitement at Camp Burgess on Saturday during the Autumn Escape Bike Trek! After riding, join us for a festival-style celebration where we set up tents for our top fundraising teams and sponsors to decorate and select the Most Spirited Team to receive an award during the Spirit of the Trek Mission Program.
Trek Tent City Activities
Saturday, September 23 from 12-4:00 p.m.
- Additional information coming soon!
- Music & games — send your song requests to AEBT@Lung.org and we’ll add it to our weekend playlist!
- Team tents
- AEBT Merchandise Store (cash, credit, check and Apple Pay accepted!)
- Register for the 2024 AEBT — Free during event weekend for $1,000+ Winner’s Circle fundraisers and discounted for all riders!
How to Get a Team Tent
- Teams that raise $3,000 or more by September 14 will have a dedicated 10’x10’ tent with a table and team sign to set up shop, relax with a beer, and compete for our Most Spirited Team award by decorating their tent with some extra flair.
- 2023 Theme: COMING SOON! Teams will be encouraged to decorate their tent using their own spin on the theme. The team with the most fun, festive and interactive tent will win, so bring your A-game!
- Don’t forget your supplies! Event staff can collect any decorations at Trekker Check-In on Saturday and have them waiting for you at your tent when you come back in from the ride. Please make sure to label decorations with your team name.
Spirit of the Trek Mission Program
Saturday, September 23 at 4:00 p.m.
At the end of Trek Tent City, join us for the Spirit of the Trek — a mission-focused program where we honor those affected by lung disease, hear from inspirational speakers with strong ties to our mission, and give updates about how the dollars you raise are supporting the American Lung Association’s research, education and advocacy efforts. Achieving our mission is only made possible through our shared spirit and passion for saving lives and making a difference together.