With nearly 37 million people affected by lung disease in the US, each and every dollar raised will support lung disease research, educational programs and advocacy efforts. We need your help today to ensure there is a future free of lung disease with healthy air to breathe!
We are working hard to ensure healthy air for all Americans, and a brighter future for all that are affected by lung disease. But we can’t do it without your help. Every step, every dollar is essential to support research, programs and advocacy efforts.
Here are some surefire tips to help kick your fundraising efforts into high gear:
- Make a Donation and Ask Friends & Family to Match It: When you make a personal donation of any amount you’re comfortable with, you are demonstrating your commitment to the cause and it will encourage others to donate with confidence.
- Make it Personal: If you have a personal reason for participating, share your story on your personal page and with prospective donors.
- Download the App: Available for Apple and Android devices, the LUNG FORCE app is an easy way to update your personal page, send pre-crafted donation requests, check your fundraising progress, and track your miles all from the palm of your hand. Check out our LUNG FORCE Walk App Guide.
- Get Social: Create a Facebook Fundraiser to let everyone know about your participation in the LUNG FORCE Walk. Also, check out our How To Create A Facebook Fundraiser guide to start you on your way!
- Use our Fundraising Tools: If you’re stuck or need some LUNG FORCE materials, help is just a click or a phone call away.
- Ask for Company Support: Many companies offer matching gift programs in which the company will match an employee's contribution to a charitable organization. Contact your human resources department or use our matching gift tool to find out if your workplace qualifies.