Cycle Your Way - Participate Virtually
CYCLE YOUR WAY
We are excited to continue offering a virtual way to participate in Cycle the Seacoast every year! Earn commemorative items and incentives as you fundraise and participate virtually.
How it works:
- Challenge yourself to complete the mileage of your choice (25, 50 or 100 miles or more!) by May 31st! Do it at your own pace; get those miles in over the course of a week or two, even a month (or more) if needed. You can follow the Cycle the Seacoast route maps (below), one of our sample routes (coming soon!) or choose your own route!
- Track your miles virtually with the Cycle the Seacoast Strava Club and/or with the Cycle for Air app (optional).
- Keep us updated! We want to hear from you and chat with you as you ride. Posts your rides in our Facebook Group and update your personal fundraising page. Utilize graphics located in your participant center as you achieve your mileage goals. Send us photos and let us know when you’ve completed your ride (not required but encouraged).
- Share your mileage and achievements on your social media channels and with donors and friends to encourage continued fundraising support.
- Every participant that reaches the fundraising minimum of $200 (or more) by May 31st will receive a 2022 Cycle the Seacoast t-shirt and commemorative medal (plus any earned incentives) in the mail. You can cycle, walk, etc. to get your miles if you’d like. You are not required to complete any mileage to participate in this virtual event.
When: Now through May 31, 2022
Registration fee: $25
Fundraising minimum: $200
Mileage: Choose a goal of 25, 50 or 100 miles (optional)
Not interested in participating, but still want to help support the American Lung Association? Donate Your Way! Every donation counts in the fight against COVID-19.