Training & Resources
Whether you are a first-time climber or an experienced athlete, a Fight For Air Climb event is a challenge that everyone can join! Like any athletic activity, you need to train and practice to climb safely.
Watch Exclusive Training Videos and Tips
To help get you started, here are some tips to ensure you have the best Climb experience:
- Start slow and build up your stair-climbing stamina. Gradually increase your pace as you prepare to for your climb!
- Reduce the risk of injury by placing your entire foot on each stair as you climb.
- Experiment with climbing. For example, some climbers prefer to keep their arms by their sides, while others prefer to use the handrails. You can climb one or two steps at a time, depending on your comfort level. Use our climb training guide to find what works for you.
- Make sure to stay hydrated and consider eating a light snack before your climb workouts and on climb day. This will help you maintain your energy level without feeling fatigued and dizzy.
- After you're done climbing, take a few minutes to cool down and stretch. This will help keep your muscles from being sore. Keep hydrating.
- Finally, you know how you can handle the physical demands of stair-climbing, but if you have any questions about it, talk to your doctor.
Before starting any exercise program or following any training recommendations, you should consult a physician and have a physical examination.
For more tips, contact your Fight For Air Climb event manager.