Day Of Event Details
Early Bib and Shirt Pickup
- Advance pick-up is highly recommended due to ongoing safety protocols
- Friday, October 8th: Runner’s Roost Lakewood Store in Belmar (Time TBD)
- Saturday, October 9th: Road Runner Sports (8457 S. Yosemite St., Lone Tree, CO 80124) (Time TBD)
- Race day pick-up opens at 7:00 a.m. Please plan to arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to your start time.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 7:00 AM — Packet Pickup Opens (you are encouraged to pick up prior to race day)
- 7:30 AM — 10K — Start
- 8:00 AM — 5K — 1st Wave Start
- 8:30 AM — 5K — 2nd Wave Start
- 9:00 AM — 1.3 Mile — Start
Start Waves are limited to 500 people at a time, you’ll advance across the start mat via race director signal. There will not be an all at once ‘gun’ start this year. Start times and capacities are subject to change based on safety requirements in place at the time of the event. Note: Wave times are subject to change based on volume of registrations for the 10k/5k.
*Due to the staggered start waves and social distancing requirements, there will not be an on-site awards ceremony this year. Event and Series award winners will be posted online following the event with links provided via email and on Social Media. Information about picking up/receiving awards will be available at that time.
If event schedule/start times, etc. need to be changed, updates will be posted here and on social media. Emails and texts will be sent to registrants as needed. Make sure you are OPTED IN.
Download the 10K, 5K and Family Fun Run course maps!
COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
Parking and Driving Directions
Enter Red Rocks Park through Entrance 1 and 2. The Denver Police Department will be directing traffic on Hwy 93 at those two entrances. Participants will be directed to park in the Upper North Lot, Lower North Lot, and Lower South Lot.
We ask that you arrive no later than 8:00 am to have ample time to park & check in. Space is limited so we encourage carpooling.
- 12 & Under
- 13 - 19
- 20 - 29
- 30 - 39
- 40 - 49
- 50 - 59
- 60 - 69
- 70 - 79
**We will also have an award for the overall male and female runners. All awards (besides the overall male and female awards) will be based on chip time. The overall male and female awards will be based on gun time.
Team Captain in the following categories will receive awards:
- Fastest Team
- Largest Team
- Highest Fundraising Team
- Second-Highest Fundraising Team
- Third-Highest Fundraising Team
Individual Awards prize highest fundraising:
- Highest Individual Fundraiser
- Second Highest Individual Fundraiser
- Third Highest Individual Fundraiser
We will have EMS at the event. In case of emergency, please locate the closest EMS or Staff member to assist you.