Climb Your Way
It's Your Climb. Your Location. On Your Schedule.
Looking for a different type of challenge?Climb Your Way is the perfect adventure for climbers not able to participate in person. Choose a personal challenge for you and your team or for a solo Climb, whether that be climbing the stairs in your house, running outside in a nearby park, or hiking your favorite trail. It's jumping rope or jumping jacks. It’s your challenge, your way.
As a Climb Your Way participant, you and your team are an important part of the Fight For Air Climb. No matter when, how or where you participate, you will be active alongside a large community helping those fighting for every breath. Join the Fight For Air Climb for the challenge and for a world free of COVID-19 and lung disease.
Tools to help you complete your Climb:
How you complete your Climb Your Way challenge is up to you, but we have some tools and tips to help!
- Tools for Teams Everything you need to complete the perfect DIY Fight for Air Climb event for your team. Customizable team flyer, printable bib, fundraising help, event day ideas, and training tips.
Are you a firefighter? Our Firefighter Challenge includes materials and ideas to help you bring the Climb to your entire firehouse.
- Let’s Connect We’ll be hosting several Fight for Air Climb Zoom events to help you prepare for event day. More info coming soon!
Don’t forget Raise $100 or more to earn your Fight for Air Climb t-shirt and medal. Raise $175 or more to qualify for additional 2021 Climb gear.
- Conquer 21 Training Challenge Tired of COVID-19? Over 2020? Let’s fight for change in 2021! Be a part of the Conquer 21 Climb Training Challenge by incorporating the number 21 into your training and exercise routine. By encouraging hope and change in this calendar year, we’re curing lung disease one step at a time. Join us and let’s Conquer 21 together/
- Free Climb App: New Activity-Tracking Feature The new 2021 version of the free Climb app is here. This year, you can track activity and steps, in addition to fundraising and connecting with friends and family about the Climb.
- Complete Your Climb In June we’ll climb together, apart. Tackle 800 steps or more to virtually complete the Children’s Mercy Park route. Plan your own route, try a creative fitness activity, or try one of these suggested paths.
We’ll be with you for every step with an on-demand opening ceremony, Climb playlist, and virtual messages of encouragement, and more.
Register today to get access to all of these Climb Your Way tools and more!