Fundraising Tips & Incentives
With more than 36 million people affected by lung disease in the US, each and every dollar raised will support lung disease research, educational programs and advocacy efforts. We need your help today to ensure there is a future free of lung disease with healthy air to breathe!
Want to know how to get the most out of your online fundraising efforts? Follow these steps to success:
- Make a Donation and Ask Friends & Family to Match It: When you make a personal donation, any amount you're comfortable with, you are demonstrating your commitment to the cause and it will encourage others to donate with confidence.
- Make it Personal: If you have a personal reason for participating, share your story on your personal page and send to prospective donors.
- Download the App: Available for Apple and Android devices, the Fight For Air Climb app is an easy way to update your personal page, send pre-crafted donation requests, check your fundraising progress, and track your steps (new!) all from the palm of your hand. Check out our Fight For Air App Guide (coming soon).
- Get Social: Facebook Fundraiser is a great way to let everyone know about your participation in the Fight For Air Climb. Be sure to login to your participant center to get started. Also, check out our How To Create A Facebook Fundraiser guide to start you on your way!
- Use our Fundraising Tools: If you're stuck or need some Climb materials, help is just a click or phone call away. Go to your Participant Center or contact your events staff.
- Employer Matched Gifts: Many companies will offer to match an employee's contribution to a charitable organization. For questions regarding your company’s matching gift programs, please contact your employer’s HR department or community giving department. You can also use our company search tool below to see if your employer offers a matching gift program, as well as find information on how to get started.