Cycle For Air Teams, ideally made up of a minimum of four team members, are comprised of corporations, friends, families, and first responders all riding for those who have been affected by lung disease. Once you register you will have access to tools to help ensure you have a great team experience.
A team captain gathers together friends, family and co-workers. Each team captain helps guide their team members, from online registration, to setting and achieving their fundraising goal, to seeing them through to the finish line. Being a team captain is a fun and rewarding experience. Are you ready to make Every Mile Count? Register as a team captain today.
No; the registration fees and fundraising minimum are per individual. There are no additional fees.
- Teams provide a way for groups to get involved with the American Lung Association and raise awareness of healthy lungs and air.
- Teams provide a support mechanism for members during the training and fundraising season.
- Teams allow organizations to show their philanthropic spirit.
- Team participation creates great community visibility for a company or organization.
- A team provides great motivation to reach a personal fitness goal while enjoying time with others.
We have several tools available to help team captains: from creating a team page, to helping additional team members register to join the event, and to ensuring your team fundraising goal is met.
- Mobile Apps: Download our mobile apps for Apple and Android devices to fundraise and communicate with your teammates on-the-go!
- Emails: We'll help you through the process of being a team captain by providing you with email templates that are tailored to help you with recruitment and fundraising.
- Internal kick-offs and informational meetings: We're happy to work with you to have a memorable team kick-off to get your team all fired up!
Our fundraising tips and local staff member will be there to support you with any questions you may have in order to be successful, whether you are participating as a corporate team, a friends and family team, or as an individual.
Most importantly, don't forget to keep the FUN in FUNdraising! There is nothing like the satisfaction of knowing you are making a difference in someone's life whether you have a personal connection or you are participating for all those affected by lung disease. You and your team are making a real difference – together!