Fundraising Tips & Incentives
With more than 33 million people affected by lung disease in the US, each and every dollar raised will support lung disease research, educational programs and advocacy efforts. We need your help today to ensure there is a future free of lung disease!
To get started, register today and immediately get started in your Participant Center.
Want to know how to get the most out of your online fundraising efforts? Follow these steps to success:
- Make a self-donation and ask others to match your gift
- Personalize your Personal Page with why you are going to make Every Mile Count
- Send an email to friends, family and co-workers, asking them to support you in your fundraising efforts by making a donation of $10, $20, $33, or more
- Fundraise with Facebook: Schedule pre-crafted posts with your social network at key intervals
You can now connect a Facebook Fundraiser directly to your Trek Across Maine participant center! Check out the video below with detailed on instructions on how to get started.
Use the mobile app to:
- Text your family, friends and co-workers to easily ask for their support
- Update your Personal Page with why you ride
- Fundraise with Facebook - schedule pre-crafted posts to ask for donations at key intervals throughout the campaign that lead directly to your Personal Page
- Send pre-crafted donation and thank you emails to your friends
- Track your fundraising progress and more
Meeting your fundraising goal has never been so easy. Download the mobile app today and try it for yourself!
Use our company search tool above to see if your company offers a matching gift program, as well as find information on how to get started. Some companies without a formal program may still match your gift, if you ask your Human Resources department.
Become a Top Fundraiser Today
Top fundraising riders and teams are recognized throughout the ride.
Are you ready to make Every Mile Count and become a top fundraiser? Do you need ideas on how to reach these fundraising levels? We can help you get there!
We have many fundraising tips that can help you meet and exceed your goals. Check out your online Participant Center, or contact your local event manager, Chrystal Toner, to find a fundraising plan that is right for you.
The Trek Across Maine offers many exciting incentives to reward and encourage you as you fundraise, including custom cycling jerseys, gift cards and more.
2021 Trek Across Maine Incentives