Corporate Cup To Go
Looking for a different type of challenge?
Corporate Cup To-Go is the perfect adventure for runners and walkers who are not able to participate in person. Choose a personal challenge for you and your team or for a solo run or walk - whether that be running outside in a nearby park or trying a new trail. It’s your challenge, your way.
As a Corporate Cup To-Go participant, you are an important part of the American Lung Associaton’s Corporate Cup. No matter when, how or where you participate, you will be active alongside a large community helping those fighting for every breath. Join the Corporate Cup for the challenge and for a world free of COVID-19 and lung disease.
Participate your way, on your time and create your own challenge that's right for you.
Corporate Cup To-Go Tools :
How you complete your Corporate Cup To-Go challenge is up to you, but we have some tools and tips to help!
- NEW: Completed your Cup To-Go Race? Please fill out the Finisher Time Submission Form. Form completion by May 2nd at midnight is mandatory in order to qualify for awards.
- Tools for Teams Everything you need to complete the perfect Corporate Cup To-Go event for your team. Customizable team flyer, bib, medal, fundraising help, training tips, and more!
- Let’s Connect: Learn more about the exciting, NEW Charge Running Virtual Race Experience here! Download the Charge Running App, search for the Corporate Cup To-Go 5K or Corporate Cup To-Go 10K and enter the code LUNG
- Don’t forget raise $100 or more to earn your 40th Annual Corporate Cup commemorative Cup, Event t-shirt and medal. Raise $500 or more to qualify for an additional incentives!
- Complete Your Corporate CupOn April 18th, we’ll run together, apart. Plan your own route, try a creative fitness activity, or try one of these suggested paths in the greater Omaha area.
- NEW Official Corporate Cup Area Trail Guide
- NEW Download our official Corporate Cup Spofity Playlist and listen while you complete your race!
We’ll be with you for every step with a Corporate Cup playlist, virtual messages of encouragement, and more.