May 6, 20238:30 AM - 1:00 PM (ET)
Highmark StadiumBuffalo, NY view on map
Together We've Raised…
- Paul Gorski - $7,832.01
- Kaelyn Gates - $4,123.14
- Melanie Busch - $3,500.00
- Karen Samis - $2,661.00
- Kellie Rizzo - $2,635.00
- Jeff Nixon - $2,610.00
- Mike Beato - $2,570.00
- Robert Zielinski - $2,500.00
- Bill Murray - $2,265.00
- Mike Hecker - $2,145.00
- Take a Breath for Life - $22,205.00
- Diamond Cutters Ruck716 - $15,481.27
- Explore Buffalo - $9,137.01
- Buffalo Medical Group/Team Callari - $7,740.00
- True Strong - $6,790.00
- Grotto Ohana - $5,720.00
- Main Transit Fire Department - $5,500.00
- NFTA - $4,993.09
- Buffalo Professional Firefighters - Local 282 - $4,830.00
- Buffalo Fire Civilian Team - $4,123.14
Why We Need You in the Fight
In March of 2020, the American Lung Association launched a $25 million initiative to end COVID-19 and defend against future respiratory virus pandemics. At the same time, we're continuing our advocacy work to support clean air and redoubling our long-term commitments to lifesaving research.
Over the last 12 years, the Climbers have raised more than $71 million to support the mission of the American Lung Association.
Join us. Because Every Step Counts and every step makes a difference.
National Climb Partner for Healthy Air
National Corporate Team Partner
Join the Fight For Air Climb and raise funds to support the mission of the American Lung Association.
Support the fundraising efforts of someone participating in this event.
Make a donation by searching for a event participant using all or part of their first, last, team, or company name.