May 6, 20238:00 a.m.
Allianz FieldSt Paul, MN view on map
Together We've Raised…
- Patrick Mosher - $4,600.00
- Ken Bence - $4,260.00
- Andrew Mellin - $3,880.00
- Brian Hanson - $2,490.00
- Wole Awoyinka - $2,135.00
- Elaine Love - $1,846.00
- Sheila Manelli - $1,815.00
- Rachel Kothe - $1,647.77
- Denise Holtz - $1,525.00
- Teri Haugland - $1,485.00
- MGC on the Move - $7,544.00
- High Performance Delivered - $5,250.00
- Breathe Easier Live Better - $5,000.00
- Maple Grove Fire Department - $4,875.00
- AIR for OPA - $4,709.00
- Golden Valley Fire - $4,260.00
- Andrew's Climbers - $4,080.00
- Lake Elmo Fire Department - $3,683.96
- Mayo Clinic Pulmonary & Critical Care Team - $3,680.00
- The Step Sisters - $3,571.00
Why We Need You in the Fight
In March of 2020, the American Lung Association launched a $25 million initiative to end COVID-19 and defend against future respiratory virus pandemics. At the same time, we're continuing our advocacy work to support clean air and redoubling our long-term commitments to lifesaving research.
Over the last 12 years, the Climbers have raised more than $71 million to support the mission of the American Lung Association.
Join us. Because Every Step Counts and every step makes a difference.