After The Climb Details
On behalf of our Climb Committee, Wisconsin Leadership Board, and the Lung Association Staff – thank you for making an impact for all Wisconsinites living with lung disease and their families.
Do Good, Feel Great
- You are supporting people with lung disease who are fighting for every breath.
- You are stepping up for clean air across the country and in your community.
- You are doing something positive for yourself and for people in need.
- Improves balance and coordination.
- Strengthens more major muscles, including your glutes… you’re welcome!
- Consistent stair climbing as a daily activity helps lower mortality risk.
What You Get
- Every climber receives an official Fight For Air Climb t-shirt.
- A sense of accomplishment in a supportive, celebratory atmosphere.
- A safe, enjoyable event experience with a complimentary pick-me-up snack and water.
Together We've Raised…
- Oakleaf Ascenders - $20,860.00
- Climbing Cahlamers - $15,790.00
- Milwaukee Junior Fire Institute Team 6 - $12,415.00
- Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield - $12,060.00
- Baker Tilly Milwaukee - $11,329.00
- Team Baird - $6,016.00
- Godfrey+Kahn & Friends - $5,888.50
- Madison Fire - $4,020.00
- Team Michael Greene - $3,855.00
- Pranghofer - $3,510.00
Get news and updates by following us on social media.
Support the fundraising efforts of someone participating in this event.
Make a donation by searching for a event participant using all or part of their first, last, team, or company name.