June 16 - 18, 2023
Thomas Point Beach & CampgroundBrunswick, ME view on map
Maine’s biggest and best family reunion is back! See old friends, make new ones, and enjoy the 39th annual Trek Across Maine, as we cycle in-person this Father’s Day weekend.
Come explore new neighborhoods and landmarks, such as Thomas Point Beach & Campground, and St. Joseph’s College, while continuing to enjoy some of the best parts of your Trek Across Maine experience. From the baked potato bar at Bates College, to Team Tent City with plenty of lawn games, music, beer and snacks, and everything in between, we welcome you back.
Join us on FaceBook for exciting event updates and on our Group page for conversations and camaraderie with other Trekkers. We look forward to seeing you online, and we can’t wait to welcome you home in-person in June!
Resources for Trek Participants
Looking for more information about fundraising, accommodations or other event weekend details? Please visit the Trek Resource Page where you can view and download several documents that provide important information for your trekker experience.
Together We've Raised…
Top ParticipantsTotal number of participants: 484
- Mark Villinski - $3,421.99
- Ruthmary Delaney - $2,685.00
- Patrick Dunton - $2,500.00
- Donald Cloutier - $1,640.00
- Douglas Couper - $1,535.00
- Jack Frost - $1,515.00
- Loretta Mattor - $1,483.00
- Vincent Lord - $1,240.00
- Susan Bitetti - $1,218.00
- Gregory Prodanas - $1,133.00
Top TeamsTotal number of teams: 52
- Sebago Brewing Company - $5,346.00
- L.L.Bean - $4,733.32
- Midcoast Muffin Riders - $4,208.00
- Slipping Gears Cycling - $3,653.00
- Light Speed - $2,500.00
- The Neptunes - $1,646.00
- Cooney's Climbers - $1,175.00
- Casco Bay Bicycle Club - $961.00
- Mid Coast Parkview Health Team - $784.00
- Ball Sweat & Tears - $770.00
Why We Need You in the Fight
In March, the American Lung Association launched a $25 million initiative to end COVID-19 and defend against future respiratory virus pandemics. At the same time, we're continuing our advocacy work to support clean air and redoubling our long-term commitments to lifesaving research.
Get news and updates by following us on social media.