Fundraising is open until July 25th.
Thank you, walkers, sponsors, donors and volunteers, for making this year’s Walk the best day ever!
Our awesome photos from Walk Day will be available soon!
- The LUNG FORCE Walk provides critical funds for lifesaving research, early detection initiatives, and pandemic defense and prevention through our COVID-19 Action Initiative and vaccine outreach. Donate today.
- Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this year's event.
Let’s Get Moving
Join us in the fresh air at this year’s LUNG FORCE Walk Westchester, the American Lung Association's signature event to support and promote lung health.
Be part of the FORCE that shapes the event! Learn more about our LUNG FORCE Walk Westchester Leadership Committee.
New this year - our LUNG FORCE Student Ambassador program! Invite students at your local school to be champions for lung health and take a stand against vaping — all while building their professional experience!
It doesn't matter whether you stroll, saunter, or power-walk: all are welcome at LUNG FORCE Walks. It’s a celebratory atmosphere for all ages and abilities. And it’s more than a Walk!
- Visit our Mission Tents to sign a petition promoting lung health in your community, snap a selfie for social media, pay tribute to those living with lung disease and lives lost and more.
- Recognize community leaders in lung health, including this year's Medical Honoree – Dr. Samantha D’Annunzio.
- Hear inspirational stories from LUNG FORCE Heroes and Champions and more.
- Create a sea of turquoise and compete for the Best Turquoise Outfit prize!
- Entertain the kids in our Kids Zone, with games, a balloon twister, and more!
Dr. Samantha D'Annunzio - Westmed Medical Group
Samantha D’Annunzio is a lifelong New Yorker who has been a practicing Pulmonary Critical Care physician for the past five years. She completed all her medical training at New York University and fell in love with the field of pulmonary medicine. After completing fellowship, she joined the Westmed Medical Group as an outpatient Pulmonologist, as well as a Critical Care physician at Greenwich Hospital.
She finds joy in meeting patients in the outpatient setting and navigating various diagnoses and diseases from asthma to lung cancer. Most importantly, she takes great privilege in her role as a bronchoscopist, when she often must secure a diagnosis for those patients at a very stressful time of their lives.
In these various roles, Samantha continues to be her patient’s strongest advocate and a friendly face in difficult and scary times. Outside of Westmed, Samantha volunteers her efforts with the American Association of Chest Physicians, where she is involved in various patient education endeavors. Samantha lives in West Harrison, New York with her husband Mike and two children, Dean and Vince.
Your safety is always our number one priority. We are continually monitoring local conditions with regard to COVID-19. Check this page for the most up-to-date information about the event.
There’s even a Walk Your Way virtual option for those who can’t make it to the event.
The LUNG FORCE Walk provides critical funds for lifesaving research, early detection initiatives, and pandemic defense and prevention through our COVID-19 Action Initiative and vaccine outreach.
GET READY TO FUNDRAISE!
2900 Purchase St
Purchase, NY 10577
Together We've Raised…
Get news and updates by following us on social media.