Maine’s biggest and best family reunion is back! See old friends, make new ones, and enjoy the 38th annual Trek Across Maine, as we cycle in-person this Father’s Day weekend.
Come explore new neighborhoods and landmarks, such as Thomas Point Beach & Campground, and St. Joseph’s College, while continuing to enjoy some of the best parts of your Trek Across Maine experience. From the baked potato bar at Bates College, to Team Tent City with plenty of lawn games, music, beer and snacks, and everything in between, we welcome you home.
Join us on FaceBook for exciting event updates and on our Group page for conversations and camaraderie with other Trekkers. We look forward to seeing you online, and we can’t wait to welcome you home in-person in June!
Together We've Raised…
Top ParticipantsTotal number of participants: 568
Top TeamsTotal number of teams: 68
- L.L.Bean - $65,858.48
- Sebago Brewing Company - $28,173.63
- Midcoast Muffin Riders - $18,811.00
- Fast & Happy Bicycles - $16,923.00
- Colby Company Engineering - $13,802.00
- Rollie's/Sidecountry Sport - $12,470.00
- Mid Coast Parkview Health Team - $12,105.80
- MOAC - $11,556.50
- Casco Bay Bicycle Club - $10,728.40
- Slipping Gears Cycling - $9,600.00
Get news and updates by following us on social media.