Important Event Information
Start Times and Bib Numbers!
Please have the following completed when arriving to Citi Field
- Citi Field Waiver printed
- American Lung Association Health Assessment
- This is to be completed 24 hours in advance of the Fight For Air Climb
- Please have the confirmation email pulled up when you arrive
Registration for the 2021 Fight For Air Climb New York City is now closed.
Please review some basic event details below and our full event day details here!
- All climbers are required to raise $100 (per person) to participate in the Climb
- Climbers will be scheduled in approximately every 30 minutes. Wave and individual start times will be sent via email and added to this website on Thursday June 17. Please plan to arrive about 20 minutes before your wave time.
- Parking and driving directions details can be found here.
- Masks will be required at all times.
- Spectators will not be allowed at this year’s event.
- Please do not bring bags to Citi Field this year. We will not have a bag check area.
- View a map of the Climb course here. Water/Rest Stops will be at sections 521/522 and 530/531.
- All race results and awards will be sent out via email and posted to the website on Monday June 21.
Your Climber Toolkit:
Contact your local event manager with questions.
Together We've Raised…