THANK YOU for being a part of the 2021 Fight For Air Climb at Busch Stadium!
Together, we raised over $60K - thank you!
Your support makes our work possible for the individuals living with lung disease in Illinois. Every dollar raised supports the Lung Association’s research, educational programs and advocacy efforts.
It’s not too late to earn an additional fundraising incentive! You have until June 30th to qualify for our incentive program. View our Incentive Flier to check what you could earn!
Event photos can be found here.
On behalf of our Climb Executive Leader Team, our Local Leadership Board Members and the Lung Association Staff- thank you from the bottom of our LUNGS!
Why We Climb
- We embrace a challenge that makes us better
- Because healthy lungs need clean air to breathe
- Every step gets us closer to a world without lung disease
Benefits of Climbing
- Improves balance and coordination
- Strengthens more major muscle groups compared to walking, running or jogging on a flat surface
- Consistent stair-climbing as a daily activity helps lower mortality risk
What You Get
- Every climber receives an official Fight For Air Climb t-shirt
- A sense of accomplishment for supporting people who are fighting for every breath
Together We've Raised…