5-Mile Run | 3K Trail Walk
1/2 Mile Kids Fun Run
The most beautiful course in the Delaware Valley:
- Five Mile Race — The Tradition
Race 5 scenic miles through the beautiful backroads of Wayne, PA.
8:30 AM Start
- 3K Trail Walk — New This Year!
Walk along the lovely Radnor Trail.
All ages, stroller & wheelchair accessible.
Bring the family!
9:00 AM Start
- ½ Mile Kids Fun Run — Kids 12 & Under
All kids who finish will receive a medal.
All Fun Run participants get automatic entry for 3K Trail Walk.
8:40 AM Start
- Walk or Run in honor or memory of someone with lung disease: Get inspired and show your support!
- Set a fundraising goal: We do this race to raise funds to fight lung disease. Helps us make a difference by raising money to support these efforts. To read more about the life-saving work of the American Lung Association, click here.
- Organize a team to participate: It’s always better when you do it together! Have fun and be healthy with your family, friends or co-workers. Awards are presented to fastest teams and top fundraising teams.
- Earn a prize for self-donating $33 or more, in honor of the 33 million Americans who are suffering from lung disease.
- Participants who raise $100+ will receive a special commemorative gift.
- Register by October 4 to guarantee your t-shirt.
- 5-Mile Race, 3K Walk, and Kids Fun Run all Start/Finish at Radnor Township Building
This year's event will be held at Radnor Township Building, Encke Park.
Radnor Township Building, Encke Park
301 Iven Avenue
Radnor, PA 19087
Click here for directions to the event.