5-Mile Run | 2-Mile Trail Walk
1/2 Mile Kids Fun Run
The most beautiful course in the Delaware Valley:
- Five Mile Race — The Tradition
Race 5 scenic miles through the beautiful backroads of Wayne, PA.
8:30 AM Start
- 2-Mile Trail Walk — New This Year!
Walk along the lovely Radnor Trail.
All ages, stroller & wheelchair accessible.
Bring the family!
9:00 AM Start
- ½ Mile Kids Fun Run — Kids 12 & Under
All kids who finish will receive a medal.
All Fun Run participants get automatic entry for 2-Mile Trail Walk.
8:40 AM Start
Virtual participation options for 2020
While we hope to gather together in person on October 25, we understand it is a real possibility due to COVID-19 that the event may need to go completely virtual. We will make that decision later this summer. In the meantime, we have provided In-Person and Virtual Participant options for the 5-Mile Race, 2-Mile Trail Walk, and 1/2 Mile Kids Fun Run. Either way, every registrant will receive a t-shirt and commemorative bib, along with sponsor goodies. In addition, the first 250 registrants will receive a custom American Lung Association branded face buff. All participants have the option to switch to virtual or vice versa as the season progresses.
Now more than ever!
Now more than ever before our mission to fight lung disease of all kinds is crucial. The American Lung Association announced our COVID-19 Action Initiative this spring. We are dedicating $25 Million to fight COVID-19. This is in addition to all the research, advocacy, programs, and education we are already doing. Your registration dollars will help us in this fight. Please, register this year. We need your support. Your registration fee and your fundraising support will help us fund research, education, and advocacy to fight COVID-19, lung cancer, COPD, asthma, and all lung disease.
Virtual Challenges! We will launch some fun Virtual Challenges you can do at home to stay engaged, connect with your community, and champion the mission. Stay tuned for announcements.
Training Support to get you ready: New this year, we have a training program and support system for you to plug into! New to a 5-Mile race? Don’t sweat it! We have a detailed workout plan for you.
Join our Radnor Run Strava Club to log your miles as you run at home and in your neighborhood. Strava is a free app and easy to use. More to come about this when we launch our Virtual Challenges.
Tips and Incentives
- Set a fundraising goal: We do this race to raise funds to fight lung disease. Helps us make a difference by raising money to support these efforts. To read more about the life-saving work of the American Lung Association, click here.
- Organize a team to participate: It’s always better when you do it together! Have fun and be healthy with your family, friends or co-workers. Awards are presented to fastest teams and top fundraising teams.
- Earn a prize for self-donating $36 or more, in honor of the 36 million Americans who are suffering from lung disease.
- Participants who raise $100+ will receive a special commemorative gift.
- Register by October 4