2021 Radnor Run date & website will be available soon
Virtual 5-Mile Run | 2-Mile Walk
1 Mile Kids Fun Run
Due to COVID-19 and the care and concern of our community, the Radnor Run will be a virtual event this year. We invite you to join with us virtually! You can register to be a virtual participant in the 5-Mile Race, 2-Mile Walk, or 1-Mile Kids Fun Run. Every registrant will receive a t-shirt and commemorative bib, along with sponsor goodies. In addition, the first 250 registrants will receive a custom American Lung Association branded buff.
- Five Mile Race — The Tradition
Race 5 miles in your neighborhood or favorite location. Join our Radnor Run Strava Club to track your miles and time. Strava is a free app you can download to your smartphone to track your miles.
- 2-Mile Walk
Walk 2 miles in your neighborhood or home or a favorite location such as the Radnor Trail. Join our Radnor Run Strava Club to log your miles.
- 1 Mile Kids Fun Run — Kids 12 & Under
Walk or run 1 mile in your neighborhood, home, or favorite location. Join our Radnor Run Strava Club to log your mile. All kids will receive a medal (must be registered by Oct. 10)
Virtual race for 2020
This year the annual Radnor Run will be a virtual event. Participate with us by running or walking in your own neighborhood, home, park, or fitness center. Have fun engaging in our Virtual Challenges, which will provide additional fitness motivation and virtual community engagement. Check out our Virtual Passport challenges here.
Now more than ever!
Now more than ever before our mission to fight lung disease of all kinds is crucial. The American Lung Association announced our COVID-19 Action Initiative this spring. We are dedicating $25 Million to fight COVID-19. This is in addition to all the research, advocacy, programs, and education we are already doing. Your registration dollars will help us in this fight. Please, register this year. We need your support. Your registration fee and your fundraising support will help us fund research, education, and advocacy to fight COVID-19, lung cancer, COPD, asthma, and all lung disease.
Virtual Challenges! We have launched some fun Virtual Challenges you can do at home to stay engaged, connect with your community, and champion the mission. Click here for the Virtual Challenge Passport.
Download the FREE Strava app on your smartphone to track miles and time. Join our Radnor Run Strava Club to show your support and participation. We will use Strava for the Virtual Challenges as well.
Training Support to get you ready: New this year, we have a training program and support system for you to plug into! New to a 5-Mile race? Don’t sweat it! We have a detailed workout plan for you.
Tips and Incentives
- Set a fundraising goal: We do this race to raise funds to fight lung disease, including COVID-19. Helps us make a difference by raising money to support these efforts. To read more about the life-saving work of the American Lung Association, click here.
- Organize a virtual team to participate: It’s always better when you do it together! Have fun and be healthy with your family, friends or co-workers — even while social-distancing. Awards are presented to fastest teams and top fundraising teams.
- Our corporate partner, BDP International, is matching Radnor Run gifts of $36 or more, up to $10,000. Consider donating $36 or more, in honor of the 36 million Americans who are suffering from lung disease, and your donation will be matched 100%!
- Participants who raise $100+ will receive an American Lung Association resistance exercise band
- Register by October 4 to guarantee your t-shirt.