Ready to Get Virtual!
Beginning Sunday, November 1st the LUNG FORCE Run/ Walk Jacksonville is launching our first virtual event! We want to assure participants, volunteers, and staff planning to attend American Lung Association events that their health and safety is our top priority. Because of this we’ve decided to make the LUNG FORCE Run/ Walk Jacksonville a virtual event.
From November 1- 30, we encourage you to head outdoors to one of the many beautiful parks, beaches, trails and neighborhoods throughout Northeast Florida for your run or walk while supporting the work of the American Lung Association and raising critical funds. Same mission, just a different place to show your support.
- Now more than ever the American Lung Association needs your support! The Lung Association just launched the COVID-19 Action Initiative, a comprehensive $25M initiative to end COVID-19, fund research and defend against future respiratory virus pandemics.
- Sign up today to join in on our virtual event! Each week, we will release a new challenge to complete your Action Passport. These interactive activities help spread the message and the mission of the American Lung Association and promote your team and personal fundraiser in the community. Submit your completed virtual passport by December 3rd, for a chance to win challenge prizes. We will announce our challenge winners, top fundraisers, top teams and more during our closing remarks on December 6th.
- Be sure to join our LUNG FORCE Walk Jacksonville Facebook Group for updates, fun challenges and to share photos of your Action Passport activities!
- Registration has opened! Share the word with your friends, families, and co-workers to register and join your team.
- When you make a self-donation of $33 or more, you will receive an official American Lung Association Sports Scarf.