Together We've Raised…
Our Goal: $100,000.00
Ready to get Virtual
In order to make this year’s event as interactive as possible, we’ve created a Fight For Air Climb Arizona Strava Club! Strava is a free application you can download on your smart phone to track your miles in support of the American Lung Association.
Find out more here!
From May 1st to June 30th we encourage you to head outdoors to one of the many beautiful mountain trails throughout Arizona for your climb. Same mission, just a different place to climb.
Now more than ever the American Lung Association needs your support! The Lung Association just launched the COVID-19 Action Initiative, a comprehensive $25M initiative to end COVID-19 and defend against future respiratory virus pandemics.
This initiative will be used to fund respiratory research, enhance key public health measures through education and advocacy, and establish an advanced network of public and private entities to develop new vaccines, detection tests and treatment therapies, to stop future respiratory virus pandemics.
This is an ambitious undertaking, but with your help we can raise the funds to make this happen!
Please join the virtual community of climbers supporting lung health research throughout May and June. Help us find a cure for COVID-19 and other lung diseases that affect our community!
- Post your pictures and videos on social media using #FightForAirClimb #EveryStepCounts #ClimbAgainstCOVID
- Download We Are Still in the Fight poster
- If you're looking for suggestions on where to climb, we've got you covered!
- May 1st-15th - Complete 1,232 Steps: Hike, walk, run, bike… it’s your call. Mix it up if you want to and challenge yourself to 1,232 lunges or burpees! Remember to login to the Strava Club to track your steps.
- May 16th-31st - Scavenger Hunt: Spiderman is going to #ClimbAgainstCOVID in Arizona too! We’ll be posting pictures of Spidey throughout Arizona. Guess where he is and go for a hike, walk, run, or bike ride there and post a picture or video on social media with your We Are Still In The Fight sign and #FightForAirClimb #EveryStepCounts #ClimbAgainstCOVID
- June 1st-15th - FUNdraising: Share the link to your participant center FUNdraising page on social media. Ask friends and followers to donate if they’re able. No amount is too small.
- June 16th-30th - Do It Again, Invite A Friend: Challenge friends & family to join you in the virtual climb. Anyone can participate. The more the merrier!