Together We've Raised…
Our Goal: $325,000.00
Ready to get Virtual
In order to make this year’s event as interactive as possible, we’ve created a Clean Air Challenge Strava Club! Strava is a free application you can download on your smart phone to track your miles as you cycle in support of the American Lung Association.
Find out more here!
VIRTUAL RIDE GUIDE
Click here for Clean Air Virtual Challenge Ride Guide!
Clean Air Virtual Challenge is on! You have until June 30 to do a Clean Air Challenge ride on your own. Ride your favorite bike on your favorite trail. You'll be invited to join our Strava Clean Air Challenge Virtual Club to track your miles and see what other trekkers are doing. Challenge yourself to ride 10, 26, 60, or 100 miles or just see how many miles you can rack up by June 30. It’s up to you!
Virtual Challenge Incentives for funds raised by June 30:
- $250 Clean Air Challenge 2020 #covidride commemorative performance shirt
- $500 Clean Air Challenge #covidride commemorative neck gaiter
- $1,000 Clean Air Challenge 2020 #covidride commemorative jersey
Clean Air Challenge Fall Edition is scheduled for Saturday, September 19, at the Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge. All our traditional fundraising incentive levels still apply, and whatever you’ve raised by June 30 qualifies you for the Virtual Challenge incentives above. That’s right – double the incentive prizes for donations received by June 30.
What Do you Need to Do Now?
- If you’re already registered for Clean Air Challenge 2020, and you want to participate in the Virtual Challenge AND the Fall Edition, you don’t need to do anything except get on your bike and raise $250, $500, or $1,000 by June 30.
- If you’re already registered, and you want to participate in the Virtual Challenge only, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll convert your registration to Virtual Rider.
- If you’re not yet registered, you can register now through May 31 for $20 as a Virtual Rider and/or a Fall Edition participant.
- Join our Clean Air Challenge Strava Club if you'd like to track your miles that way.
Clean Air Challenge 2020 fundraising starting May 1 will support the American Lung Association’s COVID19 Action Initiative!
Fundraising is more important than ever. While the money raised by our trekkers has always supported the American Lung Association’s research, advocacy efforts and programs, funds raised through the virtual event and the summer will support the COVID19 Action Initiative to end COVID19 and defend against future respiratory pandemics to:
- Expand the Lung Association’s ongoing respiratory research program
- Enhance key public health measures through education and advocacy
- Establish an advanced network to stop future respiratory virus pandemics
Thank you for being part of the Clean Air Challenge 2020 #covidride wherever you are. By working together while being apart, we can make a difference and all breather easier!