Together We've Raised…
Our Goal: $101,000.00
Stay Tuned for Fight for Air Climb Portland 2021
Details Coming Soon
Thank you... You Did It!
Thank you for participating in the eighth annual Fight for Air Climb. More than 300 climbers registered to climb with us and we collectively climbed 28,800 flights which is 23,068,800 stairs!
Photos: Share your event photos on our Facebook page #FightForAirClimb
Matching Gift Program: Looking for a way to double, even triple, your support of the American Lung Association? Check to see if your employer has a matching gift program.
Fundraising Incentives: Fundraise until April 5th and people who raise $175 or more will be rewarded with an additional fundraising incentive!
WE STILL NEED YOUR HELP
As we are sure you noticed, participation was down this year due to remaining concerns about the COVID-19 (Coronavirus). However, we can still meet our goal (we are only $25,000 away!) with your help.
This money will help us provide potentially lifesaving programs and services for residents throughout Oregon.
Among these important programs and services are:
- Radon Forums (Helping people combat the 2nd leading cause of lung cancer in the US.)
- LUNG FORCE Expo (Providing lung cancer patients the very latest in research and treatment options to improve their health.)
- Lung Cancer Call on Congress (Demanding our elected representatives fight for our right to accessible health care and increased screening for lung cancer.)
- Better Breather's Clubs (A safe forum for all those living with lung disease.)
- Freedom From Smoking (The nation's most successful quit smoking program.)
- INDEPTH (Curriculum to educate our children on the dangers of vaping.)
- Asthma Basics online course (Helping those, young and old, cope with this often debilitating disease.)