One of the American Lung Association's signature fundraising events, Fight For Air Climbs are stair climbs held in prominent skyscrapers around the country. Climbers join friends, family, co-workers or even fly solo, climbing the stairs of the building to the top! Over the last several years, our Fight For Air Climbs have raised more than $53 million to support the mission of the American Lung Association.
More than 26,000 participants from 44 Climb events across the country came together last year to raise more than $7.4 million. This year, you can join the challenge and raise money to help provide life-saving lung health research, patient education and public policy efforts.
The Fight For Air Climbs vary in the number of stairs to climb, but each event offers an opportunity for teams and individuals to challenge themselves. And every step you take moves us forward in our fight for healthy lungs and clean air.
Are you ready to help make Every Step Count?
Help a participant or team reach their fundraising goals.
To find an individual or team participating in this event, enter all or part of the name in this field:
Our Goal: $244,300.00
- EMORY Pulmonary Iron Lungs - $19,516.00
- Breathe EZ-Piedmont Healthcare - $11,300.00
- Gwinnett Fire Jakes - $8,807.00
- F.L.A.M.E.S. - $7,163.00
- Hall County Fire - $4,827.00
- Team LungStrong - $3,601.00
- Chicken People - $3,600.00
- John's Lung Distance Climbers - $3,546.00
- Alpharetta Fire - $3,411.00
- Team JEH(st) DECK ME - $3,371.00