Rider Support Hotline
If you have a problem during the ride, please call our Rider Support Hotline at 844-428-8327.
On-line Bus Ticket Sales
7:00 PM buses to all start locations are sold out!
On-line Bus tickets sales are now closed. Limited tickets will be sold at the finish line on a first come, first serve basis only. Those who ordered bus tickets in advance will get their ticket at the finish line at the bus tent inside the Kids Zone area.
Bib Pickup and Onsite Registration
Bibs will be available for pickup at all starting locations. You must meet the $150 fundraising minimum in order to receive your bib and participate. Online registration is now closed. You may register on Saturday morning at any of the starting locations.
Picking Up Fundraising Prizes
Please pickup any Fundraising Prize earned at the rider check area of your start location. There will be no prize pickup at the finish line nor ANY merchandise for sale. Prizes not picked up will be mailed.
Donations received Thursday or later will NOT appear on the volunteer’s check-in report. You will need to either:
- Print and bring a copy of your fundraising page from the website that show’s you’ve raised $150
- Show your online fundraising page to the check-in volunteer using your smartphone to show you’ve raised $150
If turning in checks on Saturday, please review your donations to make sure:
- All checks must list payee as the American Lung Association, be dated, have amounts filled in legibly with any changes initialed, and signed.
- Endorsed - if a check is made out to you, the check endorsement section must read “Pay to the order of American Lung Association” and then be signed by you
Exciting Benefits for 2019 Riders!
- New Route, Same Awesome Finish Check out the details for the century ride here. https://ridewithgps.com/routes/29323174
- New Family Fun Ride in Pacific City - 5 mile route for only $10 for young kids and family members at the Finish Line. Ride starts at 11:00 am. Registrion is onsite only at the Kids Zone tent.
- All riders will receive a $10 gift certificate compliments of Bike Gallery.
- Plant Works Nutrition is our new partner! They have a 100% plant-based performance protein powder that tastes amazing and can help your body recover from your training rides! They are offering us $10 OFF any Plant Works Bundle (includes full size bag & shaker bottle) + Free Shipping, and 10% of sales will go to the American Lung Association. Use promo code: ALA10
- Anyone that raises $200 gets ONE entry into the drawing for the Bowflex Max Trainer M8.
For every $50 over $200 you raise your name will go into the drawing again!
- Amazing Fundraising incentive prizes
Grab your friends and join us for the official start of the Oregon cycling season!
Join over three thousand cyclists on Saturday, May 18, on a mission to make a difference for everyone who breathes. This one-day cycling event is perfect as a personal challenge or to ride together with friends and family. A top notch ride with amazing support that gives you four different start locations. We provide superb organization, beautiful routes, medical and mechanical support on course, eight lunch and snack stops.
Join us in the fight against lung disease - REGISTER TODAY!
Reach the Beach is a fundraiser to support the American Lung Association programs.
Every rider is required to raise a minimum of $150 (due by May 1st) in tax-deductible contributions in order to receive their bib and participate in the ride. Fundraising is easy - check these simple, powerful fundraising tips and qualify for great prizes.
Our Goal: $811,000.00
- Mark's Madness - $21,724.00
- PGE Power Pedalers - $19,041.12
- Icelandic Unicorn Cruisers - $19,010.83
- Ride Like A Girl - Oregon - $10,879.00
- Shearer CyclePaths - $9,750.00
- I Be Pro Fun - $8,780.00
- Columbia Sportswear - $6,741.00
- Team Kellie - $6,460.01
- Oregon Design Shop - $5,700.00
- Aviatrix, Inc. - $4,510.00