When you participate in a Fight For Air Climb, you are stepping up to make a positive impact in the lives of those affected by lung disease. Participants raise funds to support the mission of the American Lung Association while climbing the stairs of a skyscraper to the top. The American Lung Association's mission of saving lives by improving lung health and preventing lung disease is one close to Kindred Healthcare.
Fight For Air Climb Events
To register for an event, please be sure to follow these steps:
- Select either Search by Event Information or Search by Distance.
- If searching by event information, enter the name of the city or select the state where the event is taking place.
- If search by event distance, enter the zip code and choose the distance you would like to search.
- Use the Search the button to submit your search details.
- If an event is found that meets your search criteria, it will be displayed below.
- To register for an event from the search results, use the hyperlinked event name to visit the event site and use the Register links to get started.
- Don't forget to use the Kindred name within your team's name and select "Kindred Healthcare" in the Team Company dropdown menu.