5-Mile Race | 1-Mile Fun Run/Walk
Join us for the most beautiful race in the Delaware Valley:
- Walk or Run in honor or memory of someone with lung disease: Get inspired and show your support!
- Set a fundraising goal: We do this race to raise funds to fight lung disease. Helps us make a difference by raising money to support these efforts. To read more about the life-saving work of the American Lung Association, click here.
- Organize a team to participate: It’s always better when you do it together! Have fun and be healthy with your family, friends or co-workers. Awards are presented to fastest teams and top fundraising teams.
- Earn a prize for self-donating $33 or more, in honor of the 33 million Americans who are suffering from lung disease.
- Register by October 4 to guarantee your t-shirt.
Meet Our Lung Hero
My name is Denise. I live on the Main Line. I'm a stage 4 lung cancer survivor.
Click here to read more about Denise’s journey.
Radnor Township Building | Encke Park
301 Iven Ave
Radnor, PA 19087
Click here for directions to the event.