Let’s Get Moving
Join us in the fresh air at this year’s LUNG FORCE Walk Westchester, the American Lung Association's signature event to support and promote lung health.
Be part of the FORCE that shapes the event! Learn more about our LUNG FORCE Walk Westchester Leadership Committee.
It doesn't matter whether you stroll, saunter, or power-walk: all are welcome at LUNG FORCE Walks. It’s a celebratory atmosphere for all ages and abilities. And it’s more than a Walk!
- Visit our Mission Tents to sign a petition promoting lung health in your community, snap a selfie for social media, pay tribute to those living with lung disease and lives lost and more.
- Get to know the latest in lung health from our Medical Honoree – Dr. Samantha D’Annunzio.
- Hear inspirational stories from LUNG FORCE Heroes and Champions and more.
- Create a sea of turquoise and compete for the Best Turquoise Outfit prize!
- Entertain the kids in our Kids Zone, with games, a balloon twister, and more!
Your safety is always our number one priority. We are continually monitoring local conditions with regard to COVID-19. Check this page for the most up-to-date information about the event.
There’s even a Walk Your Way virtual option for those who can’t make it to the event.
The LUNG FORCE Walk provides critical funds for lifesaving research, early detection initiatives, and pandemic defense and prevention through our COVID-19 Action Initiative and vaccine outreach.
GET READY TO FUNDRAISE!
2900 Purchase St
Purchase, NY 10577
Together We've Raised…
Get news and updates by following us on social media.