OUR LUNG FORCE WALK NEW YORK CITY IS GOING VIRTUAL!
For the safety of our participants, volunteers, staff and partners we will not have a physical walk this year, but will come together virtually on Saturday, July 18. More details below!
Join us today and be a part of the FORCE to defeat lung cancer, COVID-19 and other lung diseases one step at a time.
READY TO GET VIRTUAL!
We will celebrate the LUNG FORCE Walk New York City’s 6th anniversary by engaging in virtual activities, recognizing those living with lung disease, and completing a one-mile local walk, while social distancing.
The LUNG FORCE Virtual Walk is a time to come together to raise awareness and funds to create a world free of lung disease.
This year funds raised will also support COVID-19 research through the American Lung Association’s $25M initiative to end COVID-19 and defend against future respiratory virus pandemics.
Why Do We Walk?
- There is currently no vaccine to prevent COVID-19.
- Lung cancer is the #1 cancer killer of women and men.
- More than 15 million people in the U.S. suffer from COPD, and it is the third leading cause of death by disease.
- Over 26 million Americans have asthma, including 6.1 million children.
- More than 35 million Americans are currently living with a chronic lung disease.
Businesses across America are joining the LUNG FORCE movement to make a difference in eliminating Covid-19, lung cancer, COPD, asthma, and other respiratory diseases. Now more than ever, partnering with the American Lung Association will have a positive impact in YOUR community.
Join us today and be a part of the FORCE to defeat lung disease one step at a time.
When you make a self-donation of $33 or more, you will receive a LUNG FORCE Mobile Ring.
Register for the LUNG FORCE Virtual Walk New York City on July 18, 2020 at 10:00 AM (ET) and join the official Facebook Group.