This year, it's Your Walk. Your Way.
Due to continued local guidelines and policies resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic, we are not able to have a physical run/walk this year. Instead, we will come together virtually from June 5th through June 19th. More details below and in our Virtual Walk 101 Guide!
Join the FORCE to defeat lung cancer, COVID-19 and other lung diseases, because when you can’t breathe, nothing else matters.
Ready to Walk YOUR Way?
Because Breathing is Living!
We will celebrate the LUNG FORCE Run/Walk - Nashville by engaging in online activities, recognizing those living with lung disease, and completing a run/walk distance of your choice, whether that be strolling in a nearby park, or hiking your favorite trail, solo or safely, with your family.
No matter when, how or where you participate, you will be active alongside a large community helping those impacted by lung cancer and other lung diseases like COVID-19, lung cancer, COPD and chronic asthma.
Funds raised will fuel life-saving research, support patients and their loved ones and advance preventative health initiatives, like the COVID-19 vaccine.
Why Do We Walk?
- Lung cancer is the #1 cancer killer of women and men.
- COVID-19 has taken the lives of over half a million Americans, including thousands of Tennesseans.
- More than 15 million people in the U.S. suffer from COPD, and it is the third leading cause of death by disease.
- Over 26 million Americans have asthma, including 6.1 million children.
- More than 36 million Americans are currently living with a chronic lung disease.
Now more than ever, we need you with us.
Register for FREE today for the Virtual LUNG FORCE Run/Walk Nashville from June 5th through June 19th and join our Facebook Group to connect with other participants and stay updated during the Virtual Run/Walk.
When you register and make a self-donation of $33 or more, you will receive an official American Lung Association Sports Scarf.
Your participation will turn small steps into great strides toward a future free of lung disease. Thank You!