See you SUNDAY!!
Here is what you need to know:
- WHERE? Rehoboth Beach Bandstand located at 1 Rehoboth
Ave. Click here for directions.
- WHAT TIME? Check-in and day of registration begins at 10:00 a.m. with opening ceremonies planned for 11:00 a.m.
- WHAT SHOULD I BRING? Any additional DONATIONS. Your camera or phone: You’ve worked so hard, now it’s time to show off to friends and family. Make sure to take pictures and videos of your Walk day experience - as well as post them to social media using #LUNGFORCE. CASH: to purchase raffle tickets for fantastic raffle baskets. And of course your TEAMMATES.
- WHAT SHOULD I WEAR: The LUNG FORCE Walk will go on rain or shine. Please be sure to check the forecast and dress appropriately and don't forget your turquoise, sneakers and sunglasses!
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS? The walk will feature raffles, mission tents, kids activities including a basketball game with the Delaware Blue Coats, crafts, lots of games and prizes. Make sure you stick around after the walk for a live performance by 2nd Time Around Band. For additional information about the walk, please visit our Day of Event Details page.
- WILL FOOD BE AVAILABLE? Arena's Deli will provide light snacks and refreshments before the walk. Mug & Spoon is donating 15% of their proceeds from the day to support the walk so stop by for some delicious ice cream and gourmet coffee. Looking for a lunch spot? Head over to Iron Hill Brewery and Restaurant, who will donate 20% of our group's sales back to the walk. Simply show your server this coupon when you dine in. Or you can head over to Blackwall Hitch who will also donate 20% of our group's sales back to walk - flyers will be available at the registration area.