Dear Friends and Family,
Thanks for visiting my Personal Page! If you haven't received my letter asking for your generous support, here is a quick list of reasons to why you should consider giving me a donation:
NEWS UPDATE: ALL DONATIONS NOW GO TO HELP IN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19!!!!
Hello there folks! My ride is still happening, however I'll be doing it on my own now since the event has become "virtual". I plan to bike the distance around the Monadnock region in the coming weeks. The topgraphy of the Monadnock region will prove to be a challenge compared to the flat, lowlands of the seacoast. I've decided not to bike the distance on May 3rd, the original day of the event because the winter weather is still here to some extent, and therefore I haven't had amble time to train for the 100 miles yet.
1. Your donation goes to the American Lung Association, a nationwide organization that aims to foster healthy and productive lives for the public through advocacy, education, and research. They’re a wholesome organisation looking to make the general population as healthy as possible. To learn more about their mission, visit their website at https://www.lung.org/about-us/mission-impact-and-history/our-mission.html
2. You’re helping me participate on a dream challenge of mine: completing a century bike ride (a 100 mile bike ride) in hopefully around 5 hours! If that sounds crazy to you, then help me do it!
3. Donating to the American Lung Association shows that you care for the betterment of humankind.
4. With your donations allowing me to participate in the race, your support will also help to encourage me to keep living an active and happy life.
5. Your donation is tax deductable.
6. You can donate as little or as much as you see fit.
If you want to help others have the opportunity to live the best life they can, a donation to the American Lung Association is a great way to show support. My minimum goal is to raise $250, however the more the merrier!
Thank you very much for your help!