In all seriousness! I have found a new passion, and this ride across the hills of Maine to raise money for one of the most important diseases in America, has given me the motivation to push myself beyond anything imaginable. How much would you pay to see me in pain but yet see me finish?
Just to give you an idea of what I signed up for:
* I will join 1,700 bikers for the largest fundraising event for the American Lung Association
* I will bike 60 miles per day (180 miles in three days) across the hills of Maine
* I will climb over 8,000 feet
* I will burn over 12,000 calories
* I will pedal for a total of 12 hours or more
* I will wake up at 5 am and crash around 9pm
* I will endure cramps, heat, burning legs and thighs
* I will refrain from Oysters and Champagne; but long for a restful cot in a college dorm
* Did I mention how comfortable bike seats are?
Please consider donating to this very serious campaign to raise money to help millions of Americans suffering from all kinds of lung disease.