This is my 26th year being part of the Trek Across Maine! I thought I would step away from it this year but I can't do it. As long as I am able to ride I will keep supporting the American Lung Association. This year it is back to the in person Trek Across Maine. There is a slightly new route but it is still 180 miles over 3 days on Father's Day weekend in June.
Why we Trek -
- More than 36 million americans suffer from chronic lung disease.
- From 2019-2021, e-cigarette use skyrocketed among high school e-cigarette users(from 2.4% to 55.8%) and middle school e-cigarette users(from 3% to 43.8%).
- Lung cancer is the #1 cancer killer of men and women in the United States.
- Asthma is the 3rd leading cause of hospitalization among children.
- More than 4 in 10 people live where pollution levels frequently make the air too dangerous to breathe.
Please make a donation today. Any amount is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your support!