Together We've Raised…
Our Goal: $1.00
2020 Trek Across Maine Update due to COVID-19
Out of an abundance of caution to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the American Lung Association has adjusted plans for the 2020 Trek Across Maine for the safety of our participants, volunteers, staff and partners. We will not be having a physical event on June 19 - 21, but we will offer a virtual Trek Across Maine option which you can participate in from now through June 30th. We hope that you will support our virtual event and stay connected with us. More details below! View our full press release announcement here.
Already registered as a volunteer for the 2020 Trek Across Maine?
Thank you for the support you have already shown by committing your time. Although we will not be physically together for the Trek this year, here is how you can still support the critical lung health research of the American Lung Association and earn your volunteer t-shirt!
- Participate in the Volunteer Fundraising Program
- We have adjusted this program to be sensitive to current times and we have added a NEW level! Self pledge your account $19 to become a COVID-19 Champion and you will earn your 2020 Trek Across Maine volunteer t-shirt and retain your “vet” status for the Trek. There are additional levels to earn even more prizes.
- For instructions on how to self pledge your account, click here.
Not registered yet as a volunteer?
- Register today and pay the $19 registration fee to become a COVID-19 Champion and earn your volunteer t-shirt.
- Continue to fundraise (or add an additional self pledge) to earn additional volunteer incentive prizes.
All t-shirts and additional earned incentives will be mailed after June 30th.
Interested in the Virtual Trek Across Maine option? This might be the perfect year to test out your cycling legs as part of the Virtual Trek Across Maine! You can set your own mileage goal (60, 120 or 180 miles) and complete it at-your-own-pace (and ride wherever you want to indoors or outdoors) between now and June 30th. Click below for more info!