TREK 2018 was my first attempt, ever, at anything of this magnitude...now I am hooked!!! In 2019 I need to up my game and raise even more money for this great cause.
So here are the stats of what I did in 2018 to earn your donations, and plan to repeat in 2019:
- I raised $4,300 from people like you – I want to raise $10,000 this year!!!
- I joined 1,700 bikers who gathered for this amazing event
- I biked a total of 181 miles in three days across the hills of Maine
- I biked from Sunday River to Belfast Maine (mountains to the sea)
- I climbed a cumulative 8,286 feet
- I burned 11,300 calories
- I pedaled for a total of 10 hours and 02 minutes
- I consumed an amazing amount of Gatorade, PBJ sandwiches, bananas, Nutella, pizza, pasta, potatoes, oranges, eggs...
- I slept in dorm rooms at Farmington and Colby
- I woke up at 5 am and crashed around 9pm
- I endured cramps, heat, burning legs and thighs
I hope you will sponsor me this year and raise your contribution if you sponsored last year! :)