Text RTBWA to 43506 to get important information about training rides, fundraising and day of event details right to your phone. Be sure to edit your profile after doing so.
Join us at Lacey, Olympia, Elma or Cosmopolis on a mission to make a difference for everyone who breathes. This one-day cycling event is perfect as a personal challenge or to ride together with friends and family. A top notch ride with amazing support that gives you four different start locations. We provide superb organization, beautiful routes, medical and mechanical support on course, eight lunch and snack stops.
Cycle For Air - Reach The Beach - WA is a fundraiser to support the American Lung Association programs.
Every rider is required to raise a minimum of $150 in tax-deductible contributions in order to receive their bib and participate in the ride. Fundraising is easy - check these simple, powerful fundraising tips and qualify for great prizes.
Join us in the fight against lung disease - REGISTER TODAY!
Our Goal: $205,000.00
- On Your Left OYL - $6,762.00
- Tour de Friends - $5,753.00
- Enjoy the Ride - $2,398.69
- Strong4Jon/Heroes4Higa - $2,307.00
- Slow Rider - $1,643.00
- The Westport Bound Cyclists - $1,622.00
- Two Wheels Good - $1,595.00
- Weeks Insurance Services - $1,450.00
- The Biking Vikings - $1,284.00
- Donut Worry Be Happy - $1,250.00