Najee Richardson, the Flying Phoenix from Philadelphia and contestant on NBC’s American Ninja Warrior, is also part of the American Lung Association’s Fight For Air Climb.
Najee has become the national Fight For Air Climb Ambassador for 2019! Najee will attend key Climbs throughout the country, inspiring kids and adults.
Cheer on Najee as the new national Fight For Air Climb Ambassador while supporting the American Lung Association.
- Fund life-changing and lifesaving lung disease research
- Help kids better manage their asthma
- Help us advocate for healthy, smokefree air for all Americans
- Support those who want to quit smoking
- Provide education, resources and communities for those with asthma, COPD, PF and lung cancer
How Can You Help Right Now?
- Join Najee’s Fight For Air Climb team in Philadelphia and register as a climber or virtual climber. You can also create a team at a Fight For Air Climb team near you and get messages of support and training tips from Najee and join him in his fight against asthma by raising crucial funds needed to end this debilitating lung disease. Adults and kids of all fitness levels can climb!
Field Is Required
Select Gift Amount:
Credit Card Information:
You may periodically receive email from us regarding the interests you select.