Help us keep up the pressure on Congress to invest in a healthier future.
Congress is close to finalizing the Build Back Better Act, which would invest in a healthier future for our families and communities.
Now is the time to stay laser-focused on the ways this bill could improve lung health -- and help Congress stay focused on them too.
Our outreach to Congress is working, so please keep it up. Join us in calling on Congress to:
- Invest in the transition to zero-emission vehicles, including school buses
- Invest in clean, non-combustion renewable electricity
- Prioritize frontline communities for pollution cleanup
- Extend the expansion of healthcare premium subsidies
- Close the Medicaid coverage gap
- Permanently fund the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Ensure continuous eligibility for children in Medicaid and CHIP
- Reduce youth tobacco use by increasing federal taxes on e-cigarettes and other tobacco products
Please contact your members of Congress today.