Welcome to the Reach The Beach - Washington ! The below resources are to assist you in your ride. Here you will find things such as downloadable forms and information to help you with your fundraising.
Check back often as the content on this page may change frequently.
So you have formed a team...
Remember to view our Team page where you can find out answers to basic question such as
- What is a team
- Why should you form a team
- How much does it cost to have a team
- What type of tools do we have to help you and your team be a success!
- And much more...
Also, check out the Team Captain Job Description page. This page will help direct you on what to do to get your team going.
And there is our Team Goal Setting Worksheet, this downloadable worksheet will
- help with team fundraising
- and much more!
- Don't forget to download our Fundraising 101 for easy tips on Fundraising.
- Visit our FAQ page for the answers to your questions
- If you find out you need additional help in any of the above areas, please contact Evan Lepine by email at RTBWA@lung.org. Evan Lepine will be happy to answer your questions and to help coach and provide fast and efficient ideas to reach your fundraising requirement
- Use your Participant Center to help meet your fundraising goal! Click on the picture below to view our short HOW TO VIEDOS that will guide you through logging into your center to sending out that first email.
OTHER Ride DOWNLOADS
Primal WearPrimal offers a large variety of custom cycling apparel to outfit every rider from head to toe, whether you’re on a pro peloton or out for a Sunday morning group ride. We not only provide the highest quality cycling apparel, but we have the best, all inclusive, design team and customer-service focused sales team in the industry; we are here for your team every step of the custom process. Primal would also like to help you and your fundraising efforts. Partner with Primal and we’ll donate 15% of your final total back to your teams online fundraising.
We’re here to help you!
Contact the Northwest Account Executive Tyler Reeves for further assistance.