Relay Leg 1
Relay Leg 2
- Riverfront by Frawley Stadium (DE Sports Hall of Fame side) - 2 mile mark
- Riverwalk by Tubman Garrett Park (across from Harry's Seafood Grill) - 4 mile mark
- Washington Street Bridge - two way stop - 6.2 miles and 12.4 miles
- DE Art Museum (Kentmere Parkway) - 8 and 11 miles - GATORADE STOP
- DE Ave & Bancroft Prkway - 9 miles
- Finish line - GATORADE STOP - 13.1 miles
Want to be part of the Caesar Rodney Half Marathon experience...but don't want to run? Then come out and cheer on the runners as they pass by! Bring a group, bring signs, bring noisemakers... or just come alone and hook up with others! Our runners love it, and we appreciate your support as they accomplish this incredible feat.
Not sure where to go? Click here to see the race route.
We would also suggest the following spots for cheering as well as viewing your favorite runner (and the optimal times to be at each spot):
- Riverfront area (by Frawley Stadium): 9:15 - 9:40 AM
- Bottom entry of Rockford Park: 9:45 - 10:15 AM
- Bancroft Parkway & Delaware Avenue: 10:00 - 10:30 AM
- Market St (between 11th & 12th Streets): 10:45 - 11:45 AM (Finish line area)